It is hard enough to find a comfortable sleeping position, however sleeping without pain or continuously waking in order to reposition is even harder unless you find the right support pillow. Many people pay more attention to the type of mattress for their needs, but fewer consumers have a careful choice when purchasing pillows. Clearly, they have no consideration about alternative pillows, they just happen to pick up the first cheap pillow they find and then blame their mattress if they wake up in pain or stiff.
People who have a habit to sleep on their sides are likely to wake up with sore backs, headaches, and pinched nerves. Obviously, side sleepers need firm support, but they still really want their pillow to be comfortable and feel good. Having a thought that down pillows are often as hotel quality pillows, but in fact, they can be really troublesome. There is a high case of allergies with feathers. Down alternative pillow, a top quality one is a far better choice while it still offers you all of the qualities that you seek for in a deluxe, luxurious pillow for your support.
Features of the Down Alternative Pillow from Five Star
- 100% Cotton Material
- Totally Washable
- Double Gusset Sides for Extra Firmness
- Down Soft/Cotton Clean
Advantages of the Down Alternative Pillow from Five Star
- As Soft as Down but Clean as Cotton: The down alternative pillow by Five Star is soft and plush feeling within extra thick filling in order to bring you the greatest amount of support. In addition, the pure cotton material is really as soft as a feather pillow to hold gently and protectively your head and neck in wonderful luxury.
- Large, 25-inch Long Body Hugging Pillow: The 25-inch long side pillow supports in a great way for the back or stomach when you sleep on your sides. It will maintain its shape, thus it helps to keep you in a good position when you sleep, and also prevent back tension or flexion during the night.
- Feather Free Five Star Pillow: you can see that down pillows may be soft, but there’s nothing comforting when having little feathers that poke through a pillow’s casing and also stick you in the face as you’re sleeping. With the down alternative pillow, you certainly have the similar smooth, soft comfort without the teeny feathers that push through. This pillow marks it spot on the list of the best down pillow offering for side sleepers.
- No Flatten Side Stitching: there are two gussets spaced 1.5 apart for a framework in the sides of this firm, supportive pillow, thus it keeps the pillow in its shape and always useful over time. No matter how much you shift during the night, you always have the support as you need because the gusset ribs keep the inner fill in place.
- Superior Shift Support with the Down Alternative Pillow: with anyone having a habit to change their position through the night, this pillow seems to be a great choice. It is the perfect thickness that suits for any position. Almost, the side stitching won’t permit it to be pushed out of shape when you move, thus you will always receive wonderful support whether you are on any position, for instance, on your back, your stomach or even on your side.
- Hypoallergenic Cotton Inside and Outside: this pillow is not only made with a 5-star hotel quality 300-thread count but also 100% cotton cover, so it is very easy to clean material and cuts down allergies. The thick fill acts as a resist for dust mites that can cumulate quickly in ordinary pillows. Additionally, the washable material also allows you to keep the pillow in cleanness for avoiding pollen, mold, dander and also other allergen buildups.
Disadvantages of the Down Alternative Pillow
- Won’t Twist or Scrunch Down: For people who tend to sleep on their stomachs, or like a pillow that can be contorted or scrunched into position, this seems to be uncomfortable. It is a large, flat, firm pillow, thus it will not lose its shape no matter how much you pull, punch, or stomp on it.
- May Heat Up: the down alternative pillow‘s thick cotton interior becomes to hold in body heat. This is recognized as a common problem with most pillows. And simply fluffing it up can support a lot as it gets warm.
- Extra Thickness: The gusseted sides help to keep this type of pillow at its maximum width. So, it can be hard for stomach sleepers tending to need less height in a pillow.
- Not As Durable as Memory Foam: with this pillow, it is only as supportive as an expensive foam pillow; still it may not last quite as long. The low cost allows you to replace it when you need without breaking the bank.
There are up to over 600 reviews showing the overwhelming approval of the down alternative pillow. Consumers really like the feeling it offers them and how it looks. Moreover, they are also happy with the reasonable price tag of this high-quality pillow. A few comments for the Down Alternative Pillow of Five Star as below:
“ Five Star has created this sublime pillow. It is really firm and comfortable during the night.”
“This pillow keeps its shape while giving me the soft, cushy feeling. Right up there with the most high-priced feather pillows on the market.”
“I actually love this great pillow! Finally, I have found a pillow that helps me to sleep all night and wake up without a lot of headache.”
This is totally a low cost pillow for anybody seeking for a firm support during the night. It is the best choice – the greatest down alternative pillow offering for side sleepers, and it is very simple to take care for. With the well-designed construction, it promises to prevent flattening, and the hypoallergenic material gives a healthy sleep environment. Just pick up the Down Alternative Pillow from Five Star today and experience how reasonable it can be to get a good sleep at night.